Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Paddle With A Purpose - Waterway and Shoreline Cleanup at Delevoe Park
In just ten months, volunteers removed over 8,500 lbs. of trash (anything from tires, fire extinguishers to the kitchen sink) from the North Fork of the New River. Help us to remove trash from our waterways and make new friends at Paddle With A Purpose. We meet every month on the third Saturday from 9AM - 11AM. This month, our team will meet at Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park. Kayaks and canoes are available on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage you to bring your own. Important Volunteer Information:
- The event is open to caring neighbors, but minors must be at least 15 years of age!
- Proper attire is a t-shirt and pants - things you do not mind getting dirty!
- Due to the outdoor activity, it is recommended all volunteers wear a hat, sunscreen, and insect repellent, plus bring their own water and snacks.
- All tools will be provided; however, we would request that you bring a fresh pair of garden gloves to donate to a worthy cause!
For more information contact Jorg Hruschka at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 954.709.3197 (cell) or 954.828.5568 (office), or team leader Robert Figueroa at email@example.com or 917.652.1050.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: