Become a Nonprofit Partner
HandsOn Broward partners with more than 600 Broward County nonprofit organizations to offer volunteers hundreds of worthwhile and gratifying service opportunities each month.
To become a HandsOn Broward partner, nonprofits must:
- Have verifiable 501(c)3 nonprofit status or be a not-for-profit/public school or government organization
- Prohibit discrimination in hiring practices or in determining recipients of services based on an individual's race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or mental or physical disability or any other status prohibited by applicable law
Joining HandsOn Broward as a nonprofit partner allows your organization and staff to:
- Post service opportunities on our project calendar and connect with volunteers online
- Track your organization's volunteer history
- Be matched with volunteer groups from our corporate partners and youth programs
- Be among the first to know about special programs and workshops, including National Service Days
- Receive announcements about funding opportunities from our corporate partners
Register to become a HandsOn Broward nonprofit partner today or call 954-233-1291 for more information.