VITA Volunteer Orientation 2023-2024
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program.
To become a Certified IRS Volunteer Tax Preparer, volunteers must:
- Be proficient in English
- Be computer literate – able to navigate the internet and be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Be able to pass Level 1 Background Check
Volunteers must also agree to:
- Pass all exams and certifications in training.
- At least 50 hours of service during the tax season.
Tax/CPA professionals welcome.
This orientation is virtual! Please make sure you have time to go through the orientation before expressing interest. Once you click express interest it will begin the VITA orientation, which will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete. After completing the orientation, you will have access to the link to register for the Open House on December 7th, attendance is required in order to register for the trainings.
PLEASE CLICK EXPRESS INTEREST BELOW TO GET STARTED
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: