DIY Volunteer Project: H.O.P.E. Boxes
H.O.P.E. aims to show our local homeless community that people are here to help them in their time of need. Every person needs help at one point or another in their life, and homeless people should be no different. If there is an opportunity to do that, you should take it.
Difficulty Level: Easy
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS (missing steps will delay hours verification process):
- Express interest below. **
- Click this text to download the detailed instructions
- Follow the instructions in the packet.
- Fill Out the Project Verification Form (THIS STEP IS REQUIRED)
- Mail or drop off your completed project to HandsOn Broward
** For all DIY Projects, you do not need to wait for confirmation.
Once you have expressed interest and accessed the instructions (above under "2"), you are free to begin the project and submit upon completion.
DIY collection will be held on the following dates:
May 15, 2023 12:00PM to 5:00PM
May 19, 2023 9:00AM to 1:00PM
May 22, 2023 12:00PM to 5:00PM
May 30, 2023 9:00AM to 1:00PM
The last day to drop off H.O.P.E. Boxes will be Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:13+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity:
Connect with Us!