2022 Florida AIDS Walk - Registration/Check-In/Information Tent
This year's Florida AIDS Walk is a 5 Kilometer walk along beautiful Fort Lauderdale Beach. Volunteers are needed to help staff this very popular event, which includes a post-walk music festival!
Registration/Check-In/Information Tent Volunteer tasks include:
- Welcome participants
- Answer questions and provide directional assistance as well as safety reminders
- Possible distribution of wristbands, other event collateral and/or fundraising rewards
- Break down and pack up Registration/Check-In, Information, and Rewards tents
- Giving general Festival information in Information Tent
- Periods of standing and sitting
- Ability to work efficiently
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of interaction with participants
**Important Note: All volunteer needs for the 2022 Florida AIDS Walk will be outdoors. Volunteers and participants are expected to observe best practices for COVID safety as dictated by CDC recommendations and local jurisdictional requirements. Please consider your heat tolerance when determining which volunteer opportunities are best for you.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: