2022 Florida AIDS Walk - Pre-event Operations
This year's Florida AIDS Walk is a 5 Kilometer walk along beautiful Fort Lauderdale Beach. Volunteers are needed the day before the event to help with event preparations, site setup, participant material coordination, and more.
- Repeated lifting of 10-30 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful circumstances
- Positively represent the Florida AIDS Walk during all interactions with the community
- High level of activity
**Important Note: All volunteer needs for the 2022 Florida AIDS Walk will be outdoors. Volunteers and participants are expected to observe best practices for COVID safety as dictated by CDC recommendations and local jurisdictional requirements. Please consider your heat tolerance when determining which volunteer opportunities are best for you.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: