Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:16+, Orientation Required
HandsOn Broward and Youth Environmental Alliance will address environmental stewardship and habitat protection by engaging, educating, and activating youth and adults to help reclaim and restore Broward County’s eroding coastline.
- Bring a reusable water bottle (Coolers with ice cold water available)
- Wear appropriate closed toes shoes or water shoes and comfortable clothes that can get dirty.
- Avoid tank tops. It is recommended to use sleeves to protect your shoulders from the sun.
- Caps, hats, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Free parking
-Sunblock and repellent
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: