Oakland Park Holiday Meal Delivery Driver
Join HandsOn Broward & The City of Oakland Park in Spreading Joy this Holiday Season!
For the 2022 holiday season, HandsOn Broward has partnered with the City of Oakland Park and Farm Share to deliver meals to homebound seniors. Volunteer drivers are needed to deliver meals in advance of the December holidays to homebound individuals in Oakland Park, FL. On Saturday, December 17, 2022 volunteer drivers will deliver pre-packaged meals with a smile while ensuring easier access to groceries as our City’s seniors celebrate the holiday. By participating in this volunteer opportunity, you will help provide over 100 homebound individuals with a holiday meal.
- Must be 18+
- Must have valid FL Driver License and Car Insurance
- A personal vehicle to complete deliveries with
- Must pass a Level 2 Background Check
- Availability during the entire volunteer shift 11:30 - 4:30 PM
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: