Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:5+
DIY Volunteer Project- Summer Survival Kit
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL STEPS (missing steps will delay hour verification)
- Express interest below. **
- Click here to download the detailed instructions.
- Follow the instructions in the packet
- Mail or drop off your completed project to HandsOn Broward
** For all DIY Projects, you do not need to wait for confirmation. Once you have expressed interest and accessed the instructions, you are free to begin the project.
Difficulty Level: EASY
DROP OFF DATES/TIMES:
Drop-offs for this project will start Tuesday, July 27th, 2021
Tuesdays 9 AM to 2 PM and Thursday 12 PM to 5 PM
The last day to turn in this project is Thursday, August 5th, 2021
The Summer Survival Kit is a care package of on-the-go essentials for summer for individuals who are unable to afford or do not have access to these items.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: