Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
HandsOn Broward and Youth Environmental Alliance will address environmental stewardship and habitat protection by engaging, educating, and activating youth and adults to help reclaim and restore Broward County’s eroding coastline.
- Bring a reusable water bottle (Coolers with ice cold water available)
- Wear appropriate closed toes shoes or water shoes and comfortable clothes that can get dirty.
- Avoid tank tops. It is recommended to use sleeves to protect your shoulders from the sun.
- Caps, hats, and sunglasses are recommended.
- Free parking
- Sunblock and repellent
- Light snacks
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: