JOIN US FOR THE 4th ANNUAL HUMAN RACE!
The Human Race is a nationwide fundraising event hosted by HandsOn Network affiliates to support valuable humanitarian programs that strengthen nonprofits and neighborhoods through the power of volunteerism. Across the country, HandsOn Network affiliates like HandsOn Broward and HandsOn Miami work to inspire, equip and mobilize volunteers to effect positive change through hands-on service activities that make a difference in diverse communities.
The 4th Annual Human Race South Florida will kick off HandsOn Broward and HandsOn Miami's 2017 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration Weekend. The event will feature a 5k Run/Walk along the beautiful Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. Timing services are provided by Split Second Timing, with live results posted immediately following the race and an awards ceremony for top finishers. Individuals and teams are encouraged to participate in the 5k, create a fundraising page, or both. Participants can choose to keep their funds in the community of their choice by selecting either HandsOn Broward or HandsOn Miami during the registration process!
Runner and Walker Benefits:
• Runner age group categories and awards
• Prizes for top fundraisers
• Disposable bib chip timing for competitive runners
• T-shirt for all participants
• Race or walk with a team or individually
• Access to celebration with music, awards, food and beverages
• Access to Race Day Marketplace
• Opportunity to make a difference for the local HandsOn
Network affiliate of your choice
This year we are also offering CASH PRIZES to our top fundraisers!
• $250 to top youth fundraiser (*must raise $500 or more and be under 18 to qualify)
• $250 to top individual fundraiser (*must raise $500 or more to qualify)
• $500 to top team fundraiser (*must raise $1500 or more to qualify)
The Human Race will take place at Charnow Park in Hollywood, FL on January 14, 2017. The race route will take participants on a beautiful & scenic run/walk along the famous Hollywood Beach Broadwalk as the sun rises over the ocean. After the race, join us as we celebrate with music, snacks & refreshments, awards & the chance to cool off in the splash pad.
Check out our RACE DAY INFORMATION, register as a RUNNER/WALKER, set up your individual or team FUNDRAISING PAGE or become a SPONSOR/VENDOR today.